Nurturing Nashville's Freelance Economy
Craft Content 2018 Presentation
I recently had the pleasure of speaking at Craft Content Nashville 2018. The talk I presented was an update and elaboration an article I posted in 2015, "Nurturing the Freelance Ecosystem". This new presentation touches on the mega-trend of the Gig Economy and shares some interesting statistics.
The video below will walk you through the slide presentation. References and Resources are available below the video.
- Why The Gig Economy Is The Best And Worst Development For Workers Under 30
- Harvard Business Review, March–April 2018 Issue
- Prudential Study: The 80 Year Old MillennialPrudential Study: The 80 Year Old Millennial
- Thriving in the Gig Economy: How to Capitalize and Compete in the New World
- Nation1099: Ultimate Guide to Gig Economy Data
For more articles by Steve Lomas, visit Digital Bits at blog.stevelomas.me.