Why Email Marketing Is Still Effective
Those who claim that Email Marketing is dead must be unaware of its evolution. Email Marketing is anything but dead. With the introduction of new tools and techniques, email marketing can be a powerhouse for your business. Between testing and segmentation, there are endless ways to get the right message in front of the right person. Tailored offers and targeted information promote more interaction, ultimately leading to increased sales and repeat business.
Email Marketing is a valuable addition to your marketing toolkit. Whether you have a deep list of contacts or are just getting started, MojoMediaPros can help you build a strategy to utilize email marketing to accomplish your business goals.
Components of an Email Campaign
MojoMediaPros will first work to determine your target audience(s) and your goals. This work is typically covered in our MAP strategy sessions. Whether you provide the content or we create it for you, we’ll work to deliver a targeted message to your audience — a key factor for successful email marketing.
If the list of email campaign ideas, below, seems overwhelming or you’re just not sure where to begin, our team is excited to share ideas based on your specific goals, industry, and audience. Together, we will develop a program that works for you. Again, these and other ideas will surface over the course of our MAP strategy sessions.
- Introduction Emails - a brief intro to a new company, product, or service.
- Offers - a coupon code or discount.
- Blogs/News - Informative content that is created to promote brand awareness or build credibility.
- List Management - a tailored message to gauge a level of interest.
- Event - promoting an event, sale, or special occasion.
- Holiday - special messages delivered to celebrate birthdays, holidays, and special occasions.
- Automated Messages - emailed to the user after filling out a form or taking an action on a website to provide “next steps” or confirmation.
- Video - embedded or linked video to promote new video content.
- Instructional - How-to’s or tutorials to provide value to customers.
- Q&A or FAQs - helpful information for current customers or those in the consideration phase.
Mobile-Friendly Email is Essential
According to TechCrunch, 75% of Gmail users opened their emails on a mobile device in 2015. This number is likely even higher today. Most users check emails while watching TV, waiting in line, or even driving —which we do not recommend. If your email marketing strategy doesn’t include a concise message that is easily digested on a mobile device, your results will plummet.
MojoMediaPros’ mobile-first-minded team will see that your email marketing campaigns are optimized for the best user experience, regardless of what device is used to access your emails. Our team uses techniques to increase open rates and clicks on mobile devices. From optimizing subject lines to creating strong Call-to-Action buttons, we’re determined to get you results.
While responsive templates will allow your email campaign to function on different devices, MojoMediaPros will create emails that go above and beyond, providing value for you and your contacts.